The 2011 Free Summer Concert Series sponsored by the St. Francis Arts Council is looking forward to another successful musical series beginning Wednesday, June 15, 2011. The concerts and parking are free, join us at Vretener Municipal Park located at Packard and Denton Avenues, St. Francis.
There are picnic tables and lots of grass, but feel free to bring your own lawn chairs and blankets to make yourself comfortable to enjoy the music! A variety of concessions, burgers, brats, hot dogs, nachos and baked potatoes with all the trimmings, candy, soda, and beer will be available to purchase; proceeds used to fund future concerts. Please call St. Francis City Hall (414) 481-2300 to receive information on that evening's performance. If the concert is cancelled due to rain, the concert will be held the next evening on Thursday.
We look forward to seeing you Wednesday evenings at the Summer Concert Series.
June 15, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: 76 Juliet (80's and 90's variety)
June 29, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Crossfire (County & Western)
July 13, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Random Maxx ( 70's-current- pop/rock)
July 27, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Bad Medicine (80's rock & Bon Jovi)
August 10, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Six Pack (Rock & Roll Dance Music)
** National Night Out***
August 24, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Speakeasy ( Top 40 pop/rock and R&B)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Additional Update on Cudahy Borrowing and Bond Ratings
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party