The 2011 Free Summer Concert Series sponsored by the St. Francis Arts Council is looking forward to another successful musical series beginning Wednesday, June 15, 2011. The concerts and parking are free, join us at Vretener Municipal Park located at Packard and Denton Avenues, St. Francis.
There are picnic tables and lots of grass, but feel free to bring your own lawn chairs and blankets to make yourself comfortable to enjoy the music! A variety of concessions, burgers, brats, hot dogs, nachos and baked potatoes with all the trimmings, candy, soda, and beer will be available to purchase; proceeds used to fund future concerts. Please call St. Francis City Hall (414) 481-2300 to receive information on that evening's performance. If the concert is cancelled due to rain, the concert will be held the next evening on Thursday.
We look forward to seeing you Wednesday evenings at the Summer Concert Series.
June 15, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: 76 Juliet (80's and 90's variety)
June 29, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Crossfire (County & Western)
July 13, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Random Maxx ( 70's-current- pop/rock)
July 27, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Bad Medicine (80's rock & Bon Jovi)
August 10, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Six Pack (Rock & Roll Dance Music)
** National Night Out***
August 24, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Speakeasy ( Top 40 pop/rock and R&B)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- $ Den, Cudahy Featured Business of the Month, January
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser