This year the Cudahy High School Fine Arts programs are teaming up to host the first “Cudahy High School Cabaret Night – A Celebration of the Arts”, which will feature live music, food, a senior art show, forensics demonstrations, and a silent auction. This event came about as an evolution of the popular “Jazz Café” program so, in keeping with tradition, the High School Jazz Ensemble will be performing sets of classic 1940’s Big Band dance music. In addition, many student chamber groups from the band, choir, and orchestra programs will be performing throughout the evening.
The Fine Arts Department sees this event as an opportunity to celebrate student involvement in the arts, create awareness about the importance of arts education, and generate funds to support student centered arts activities throughout the coming year. For more information, please contact Scott Plank, Cudahy High School Director of Bands at: 414-531-1327, or by email at: email@example.com.
Cudahy High School Cabaret Night – A Celebration of the Arts
Saturday, June 4th, 7-10 p.m.
Cudahy High School (Main Entrance)
Admission - $2 or 2 canned goods for donation to Project Concern
Children 6 and under - FREE
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility