Memorial Day Ceremony at the Cudahy War Memorial on Memorial Day 10:30 am sharp
The Ceremony will have Cudahy Veterans, City Offficals, High School Band and Guest Specker Mayor of Cudahy Tony Day and Dist. 8 County Superivsor Pat Jursik.
The Ceremony will be hosted by Cudahy War Memorial President US Army Veteran Butch Miller
Veteran Honor Guard Capt. Bruce Maresh
Please Join us in this community Memorial day Ceremony Monday 10:30 am at the Cudahy War Memorial on the corner of Layton and Lake Dr.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs