Memorial Day Ceremony at the Cudahy War Memorial on Memorial Day 10:30 am sharp
The Ceremony will have Cudahy Veterans, City Offficals, High School Band and Guest Specker Mayor of Cudahy Tony Day and Dist. 8 County Superivsor Pat Jursik.
The Ceremony will be hosted by Cudahy War Memorial President US Army Veteran Butch Miller
Veteran Honor Guard Capt. Bruce Maresh
Please Join us in this community Memorial day Ceremony Monday 10:30 am at the Cudahy War Memorial on the corner of Layton and Lake Dr.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Mr. Stephen Parr in Dicken's Doctor Marigold's Prescription at the Cudahy Family Library
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"