Memorial Day Ceremony at the Cudahy War Memorial on Memorial Day 10:30 am sharp
The Ceremony will have Cudahy Veterans, City Offficals, High School Band and Guest Specker Mayor of Cudahy Tony Day and Dist. 8 County Superivsor Pat Jursik.
The Ceremony will be hosted by Cudahy War Memorial President US Army Veteran Butch Miller
Veteran Honor Guard Capt. Bruce Maresh
Please Join us in this community Memorial day Ceremony Monday 10:30 am at the Cudahy War Memorial on the corner of Layton and Lake Dr.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant