Memorial Day Ceremony at the Cudahy War Memorial on Memorial Day 10:30 am sharp
The Ceremony will have Cudahy Veterans, City Offficals, High School Band and Guest Specker Mayor of Cudahy Tony Day and Dist. 8 County Superivsor Pat Jursik.
The Ceremony will be hosted by Cudahy War Memorial President US Army Veteran Butch Miller
Veteran Honor Guard Capt. Bruce Maresh
Please Join us in this community Memorial day Ceremony Monday 10:30 am at the Cudahy War Memorial on the corner of Layton and Lake Dr.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Community United Methodist Church 175th Anniversary Carnival
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Rise to Your Potential, Soar to New Heights With Ascension Martial Arts
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Heads Up! Cudahy Kennel Club Dog Class Registration
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET