I'm not sure how to correct a story, but in my earlier post today I should not have said that Project Concern is the "only" pantry serving Cudahy and St. Francis. It is the only major pantry in the 2 cities, but other pantries outside the area serve our residents, and some other small church pantries may exist in C/SF...
The first sentence of that story should be corrected to say, "Project Concern, the primary food pantry and clothing bank serving Cudahy and St. Francis, is looking for a volunteer to do a financial audit of the organization."
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs