I'm not sure how to correct a story, but in my earlier post today I should not have said that Project Concern is the "only" pantry serving Cudahy and St. Francis. It is the only major pantry in the 2 cities, but other pantries outside the area serve our residents, and some other small church pantries may exist in C/SF...
The first sentence of that story should be corrected to say, "Project Concern, the primary food pantry and clothing bank serving Cudahy and St. Francis, is looking for a volunteer to do a financial audit of the organization."
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club