I'm not sure how to correct a story, but in my earlier post today I should not have said that Project Concern is the "only" pantry serving Cudahy and St. Francis. It is the only major pantry in the 2 cities, but other pantries outside the area serve our residents, and some other small church pantries may exist in C/SF...
The first sentence of that story should be corrected to say, "Project Concern, the primary food pantry and clothing bank serving Cudahy and St. Francis, is looking for a volunteer to do a financial audit of the organization."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HamBingo Thursday October 2 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Harvest Tasting Fundraiser at Cudahy Family Library
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Rocketober Brings Special Events to South Milwaukee
- Sheridan Park Beach Clean-up as part of Adopt-a-Beach (TM)
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- I love Yarn Day at the Cudahy Family Library