I'm not sure how to correct a story, but in my earlier post today I should not have said that Project Concern is the "only" pantry serving Cudahy and St. Francis. It is the only major pantry in the 2 cities, but other pantries outside the area serve our residents, and some other small church pantries may exist in C/SF...
The first sentence of that story should be corrected to say, "Project Concern, the primary food pantry and clothing bank serving Cudahy and St. Francis, is looking for a volunteer to do a financial audit of the organization."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Cudahy Family Library Receives 2014 Book Basket Donation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!