I'm not sure how to correct a story, but in my earlier post today I should not have said that Project Concern is the "only" pantry serving Cudahy and St. Francis. It is the only major pantry in the 2 cities, but other pantries outside the area serve our residents, and some other small church pantries may exist in C/SF...
The first sentence of that story should be corrected to say, "Project Concern, the primary food pantry and clothing bank serving Cudahy and St. Francis, is looking for a volunteer to do a financial audit of the organization."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- $ Den, Cudahy Featured Business of the Month, January
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser