2011 Civic Dinner Dance
The Annual 128th Air Refueling Wing Civic Dinner/Dance will be held on Thursday, May 19, 2011, at the 128th facilities at Mitchell Field. Cudahy is the featured city this year, and we are proud to announce that Rev. Carl Krueger will be our honored citizen.
The program will commence at 5:30 PM with cocktail hour, followed by the dinner program at 6:30 PM. Music will be provided by the 132nd Army Band. Cost is $30.00/person, with tables of ten available if desired.
This annual event is always well-attended and showcases the patriotic spirit of the communities and the 128th ARW. We invite you all to attend, but hurry. Seating is limited, and reservations must be in by April 27th. For reservations or information, contact Don Stewart at the Cudahy Chamber of Commerce at 483-8615, or call Sue Doolin at Packard Way Cleaners at 481-0220.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club