2011 Civic Dinner Dance
The Annual 128th Air Refueling Wing Civic Dinner/Dance will be held on Thursday, May 19, 2011, at the 128th facilities at Mitchell Field. Cudahy is the featured city this year, and we are proud to announce that Rev. Carl Krueger will be our honored citizen.
The program will commence at 5:30 PM with cocktail hour, followed by the dinner program at 6:30 PM. Music will be provided by the 132nd Army Band. Cost is $30.00/person, with tables of ten available if desired.
This annual event is always well-attended and showcases the patriotic spirit of the communities and the 128th ARW. We invite you all to attend, but hurry. Seating is limited, and reservations must be in by April 27th. For reservations or information, contact Don Stewart at the Cudahy Chamber of Commerce at 483-8615, or call Sue Doolin at Packard Way Cleaners at 481-0220.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!