2011 Civic Dinner Dance
The Annual 128th Air Refueling Wing Civic Dinner/Dance will be held on Thursday, May 19, 2011, at the 128th facilities at Mitchell Field. Cudahy is the featured city this year, and we are proud to announce that Rev. Carl Krueger will be our honored citizen.
The program will commence at 5:30 PM with cocktail hour, followed by the dinner program at 6:30 PM. Music will be provided by the 132nd Army Band. Cost is $30.00/person, with tables of ten available if desired.
This annual event is always well-attended and showcases the patriotic spirit of the communities and the 128th ARW. We invite you all to attend, but hurry. Seating is limited, and reservations must be in by April 27th. For reservations or information, contact Don Stewart at the Cudahy Chamber of Commerce at 483-8615, or call Sue Doolin at Packard Way Cleaners at 481-0220.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015