Milwaukee County is holding an open house for the public on Thursday, March 31, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Visit the Second Floor for information on programs, and where your county supervisor conducts government business; This is a free event with tours of the courthouse, light refreshments and door prizes. This would be a good trip to bring children to learn about county government and for adults to gear up for the April 5th election of the county executive.
The Courthouse is located at 901 N. 9th Street; your activity will start in room 201; parking is available in McDonnell Square.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs