Milwaukee County is holding an open house for the public on Thursday, March 31, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Visit the Second Floor for information on programs, and where your county supervisor conducts government business; This is a free event with tours of the courthouse, light refreshments and door prizes. This would be a good trip to bring children to learn about county government and for adults to gear up for the April 5th election of the county executive.
The Courthouse is located at 901 N. 9th Street; your activity will start in room 201; parking is available in McDonnell Square.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library