Milwaukee County is holding an open house for the public on Thursday, March 31, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Visit the Second Floor for information on programs, and where your county supervisor conducts government business; This is a free event with tours of the courthouse, light refreshments and door prizes. This would be a good trip to bring children to learn about county government and for adults to gear up for the April 5th election of the county executive.
The Courthouse is located at 901 N. 9th Street; your activity will start in room 201; parking is available in McDonnell Square.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club