Milwaukee County is holding an open house for the public on Thursday, March 31, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Visit the Second Floor for information on programs, and where your county supervisor conducts government business; This is a free event with tours of the courthouse, light refreshments and door prizes. This would be a good trip to bring children to learn about county government and for adults to gear up for the April 5th election of the county executive.
The Courthouse is located at 901 N. 9th Street; your activity will start in room 201; parking is available in McDonnell Square.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- $ Den, Cudahy Featured Business of the Month, January
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser