Milwaukee County is holding an open house for the public on Thursday, March 31, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Visit the Second Floor for information on programs, and where your county supervisor conducts government business; This is a free event with tours of the courthouse, light refreshments and door prizes. This would be a good trip to bring children to learn about county government and for adults to gear up for the April 5th election of the county executive.
The Courthouse is located at 901 N. 9th Street; your activity will start in room 201; parking is available in McDonnell Square.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.