Browse items from 50 unique vendors. Vintage, books, furniture, lamps, household items and more.
Clear out your clutter! Recycle unwanted metal items like appliances, bicycles, lawn mowers, and various metals (copper, aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.). Drop off metals in the south parking lot. All proceeds benefit the center.
Kelly Senior Center
6100 S Lake Drive, Cudahy 53110
Saturday, April 30
8 am – 2 pm
Vendor tables available for rent beginning Tuesday, March 1. $14 / 8 foot table. (414) 481-9611.
All proceeds benefit Kelly Senior Center. This center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs, Inc. and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Successful Cudahy Fourth of July Celebration
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday