Browse items from 50 unique vendors. Vintage, books, furniture, lamps, household items and more.
Clear out your clutter! Recycle unwanted metal items like appliances, bicycles, lawn mowers, and various metals (copper, aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.). Drop off metals in the south parking lot. All proceeds benefit the center.
Kelly Senior Center
6100 S Lake Drive, Cudahy 53110
Saturday, April 30
8 am – 2 pm
Vendor tables available for rent beginning Tuesday, March 1. $14 / 8 foot table. (414) 481-9611.
All proceeds benefit Kelly Senior Center. This center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs, Inc. and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors