Browse items from 50 unique vendors. Vintage, books, furniture, lamps, household items and more.
Clear out your clutter! Recycle unwanted metal items like appliances, bicycles, lawn mowers, and various metals (copper, aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.). Drop off metals in the south parking lot. All proceeds benefit the center.
Kelly Senior Center
6100 S Lake Drive, Cudahy 53110
Saturday, April 30
8 am – 2 pm
Vendor tables available for rent beginning Tuesday, March 1. $14 / 8 foot table. (414) 481-9611.
All proceeds benefit Kelly Senior Center. This center is managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs, Inc. and funded by Milwaukee County Department on Aging.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Cudahy Family Library Receives 2014 Book Basket Donation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!