Cudahy High School proudly presents It's Murder in the Wings directed by Lynn Filak and Al Liegler. This year's play takes place in a modern office building designed by John Witt and Andrea Damitz-Liegler.
Mr. Moon the company's president has convinced a celebrated author Lionel Upshaw (Matt Kepper) to contract with Wings to publish his newest murder mystery. Unfortunately, Mr. Moon is found dead by his four office workers (Lauren Marvell, Crystal Jones, Alex Romfoe and Teddy Wolter) before the deal is done. Can they hide Mr. Moon's body on the food cart delivered by (Samantha Preiser) for the book signing party? Will they find the murderer and get the bank officer (Allie Pritzl) to loan them $50,000? Will the press corp (Duncan Kostowicz, Becky Fansler and Cassy Kuschewski) expose the murder to the public?
If you love a good mystery filled with humor join the police (Nicole Massie and Trevor Frahman) and try to find the murderer. Other cast members include C.J. Guerrero and Student director Emily Marvell. Set crew consists of Joey Buichl, Tyler Steeno, Jorgo Lika, Kyle Fansler, Dustin Carney, Megan Fansler, and Cassie Keith.
The show runs February 17, 18 and 19th at 7:00PM in Cudahy High School's auditorium located at 4950 S. Lake Drive. For more information call 414-294-2700
Tickets are $5 at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status