Former Oak Creek / Franklin resident and my brother Todd Gregorski is a finalist for the Packer Fan Hall Of Fame . Todd's daughter Alexa nominated him with a letter which was picked by the Packer's Organization to be amongst the top ten finalists.
We are asking for anyone who has ever jumped for joy as a Packer is doing the "Lambeau Leap" for anyone that dropped to a knee at the heartache of 4th and 26 , for anyone who remembers the Ice Bowl , Nitschke's bloodied taped knuckles , the Instant Replay game with Majik , or for anyone that felt such raw emotion when Favre that's right ol' number 4 hooked up with Andre Rison for that touchdown and proceeded to look like a 10 year old running across that field in New Orleans with his helmet raised in the air living in the moment .
We ask of you, die-hard Packer fans please vote for Todd Gregorski , he lives and breathes Green and Gold and it would be his dream come true to be enshrined in Packer Lore . Please go to the Packer's website , register to vote and keep voting until February 6th , you can view the letter that his daughter wrote for his submission and please vote , we need all the votes we can get and pass it along to everyone you know !
Thank You for your time , Eric Gregorski
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 20 Churches & ABA pro Basketball Team Host a Citywide eWaste Event
- Anthony Wells will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Mr. Stephen Parr in Dicken's Doctor Marigold's Prescription at the Cudahy Family Library