Mark your calendars! Sunday, January 9 @1 p.m. we will be presenting "HEALTHY COOKING WITH A HEALTHY MESSAGE". Learn the health benefits of a vegetarian diet by a member of the American Heart Association. Then Elaine D'Amore will demonstrate some helathy vegetarian breadfast entrees for you to sample and try at home.
Register in person or by phone @414 481-7323.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freaky Friday Dance
- "Warm Your Heart" Chili and Jewelry Invite
- OCPL "Reading Madness" FUNdraiser
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair