The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its annual Christmas at the Depot this Saturday, Dec. 4, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The popular fund-raising event will be held in the historic Cudahy railway depot at the intersection of South Kinnickinnic and Plankinton avenues.
Santa will be there and you can shoot your own photos or have one taken with him and printed for $5. Other attractions are candy and bake sales along with reasonably priced food.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Hooray!!! Babes Ice Cream is Reopening on 2/28/14
- Lego Club Builds Again