The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its annual Christmas at the Depot this Saturday, Dec. 4, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The popular fund-raising event will be held in the historic Cudahy railway depot at the intersection of South Kinnickinnic and Plankinton avenues.
Santa will be there and you can shoot your own photos or have one taken with him and printed for $5. Other attractions are candy and bake sales along with reasonably priced food.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Act, Love, Walk: Prayer Walk to End Human Trafficking