The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its annual Christmas at the Depot this Saturday, Dec. 4, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The popular fund-raising event will be held in the historic Cudahy railway depot at the intersection of South Kinnickinnic and Plankinton avenues.
Santa will be there and you can shoot your own photos or have one taken with him and printed for $5. Other attractions are candy and bake sales along with reasonably priced food.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.