The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its annual Christmas at the Depot this Saturday, Dec. 4, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The popular fund-raising event will be held in the historic Cudahy railway depot at the intersection of South Kinnickinnic and Plankinton avenues.
Santa will be there and you can shoot your own photos or have one taken with him and printed for $5. Other attractions are candy and bake sales along with reasonably priced food.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive