Here's a great opportunity to pick up Christmas-themed items to decorate your home at bargain-basement prices. The Cudahy Historical Society is holding a Christmas Rummage Sale on Friday and Saturday, November 26th and 27th in the Annex, just south of the Cudahy Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. The sale will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. both days. For sale will be craft items, collectibles, displays and much more. Saturday afternoon begins a Buck-a-Bag blow-out sale as everything must go!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO