Here's a great opportunity to pick up Christmas-themed items to decorate your home at bargain-basement prices. The Cudahy Historical Society is holding a Christmas Rummage Sale on Friday and Saturday, November 26th and 27th in the Annex, just south of the Cudahy Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. The sale will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. both days. For sale will be craft items, collectibles, displays and much more. Saturday afternoon begins a Buck-a-Bag blow-out sale as everything must go!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th