Advanced Pain Management Welcomes New Nurse Anesthetist, Physician Assistant In Milwaukee
Greenfield, Wis. – Advanced Pain Management (APM) today announced that two new midlevel providers have joined the physicians and staff of APM. Karen Eisberner, a certified nurse anesthetist and Ann LeBaron, a physician assistant will be providing care for patients in the greater Milwaukee area. APM is a group of physicians dedicated to diagnosing and treating painful conditions using the most advanced, minimally invasive treatment options available.
“We are pleased to add two talented providers who bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to our team of high-quality medical professionals in the Milwaukee area,” said Dermot More-O’Ferrall, M.D., President of Advanced Pain Management. “We strive to provide patients with access to exceptional pain management care and meet the growing demand for services.”
Eisberner joins Advanced Pain Management with over 20 years of experience providing anesthesia in a variety of settings. Her well rounded experience includes care for all ages and conditions, from adult trauma patients to infants. Eisberner holds a masters degree in anesthesia from Saint Mary’s University in Winona, Minn. She received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.
LeBaron also brings 20 years of experience to the Advanced Pain Management team. A graduate of Northeastern University’s physician assistant studies program in Boston, Mass., Ann has practiced in a number of medical specialties, including: family practice, gastroenterology and pediatrics. She earned her Master of Science degree in human performance, biomechanics and exercise physiology from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Education at Northern Illinois University where she earned an athletic scholarship for cross country and track.
Advanced Pain Management is one of the largest pain management groups in the country, with more than 25 board-certified/eligible physicians offering the most advanced techniques for pain control. Advanced Pain Management physicians operate out of more than 35 locations in metro Milwaukee, the greater Madison area, Racine, Sheboygan and Green Bay. You can find Advanced Pain Management online at www.apmhealth.com, and on Facebook and Twitter.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs