Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Wisconsin granted 18-year-old David Sczesny’s wish to have his 2001 Audi 4-door sedan restored at a wish day celebration with family and friends on Wednesday, October 27 at Ewald Automotive in Cudahy.
Sczesny, of Franklin, who’s living with Bone Marrow Cancer, loves his car, but didn’t have the energy to work on it. The Make-A-Wish Foundation worked with Ewald Automotive Group to complete the restoration, including an Audi A4 AIT Racing Body Kit, Seibon Carbon Fiber hood, tinted windows, complete paint job, new subwoofers and speakers, new headlights, tail lights, tires and chrome rims.
Sczesny’s wish was unveiled amidst friends and family by Ewald Automotive staff and Make-A-Wish® volunteers and staff. His eyes lit up as they unveiled his newly restored car. The party was made complete with cake, balloons, gifts and pizza, courtesy of Toppers Pizza. “Nothing can quite describe the joy on a wish kid’s face when his or her wish comes true,” said Patti Gorsky, President of Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. “We are always so humbled to work together with the community to bring a wish like David’s to life.”
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors