I would like to start by saying congrats to the football team on reaching the 2nd rd of the playoffs!! Good Luck Boys!!!
Its seems to me freedom of speech does not reign supreme anymore in South Milwaukee, but ignorance does. I posted the article yesterday about Aaron Kontowski. I apologize if I caused any pain by it, but it was all truth and figured the truth and lack of credability of South Milwaukee Athletics needed to be shown to all. As I said I was not trying to cause any anguish over it but felt it needed to be addressed.
I seen my article was removed by the time I picked my grandkids up from school yesterday, so obviously the message got across and South Milwaukee did not want to deal with the issue of reality. I promise this is my last post as the message got to the right people since it was removed and hope they look and think a little harder next time they want to let go a man of commitment. Thank you
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations