I would like to start by saying congrats to the football team on reaching the 2nd rd of the playoffs!! Good Luck Boys!!!
Its seems to me freedom of speech does not reign supreme anymore in South Milwaukee, but ignorance does. I posted the article yesterday about Aaron Kontowski. I apologize if I caused any pain by it, but it was all truth and figured the truth and lack of credability of South Milwaukee Athletics needed to be shown to all. As I said I was not trying to cause any anguish over it but felt it needed to be addressed.
I seen my article was removed by the time I picked my grandkids up from school yesterday, so obviously the message got across and South Milwaukee did not want to deal with the issue of reality. I promise this is my last post as the message got to the right people since it was removed and hope they look and think a little harder next time they want to let go a man of commitment. Thank you
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Cudahy Post Office Open Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Cudahy Post Office Offers Addressing Tips
- OCPL Teen Craft: Winter in a Jar
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Cudahy's Heart of the Holiday's a success
- Cudahy Post Office Offers Shipping Tips
- CONUNDRUM WINE TASTING FIRST TIME BY BREEN
- Santa Visiting the Indoor Market this Saturday!