Got family issues? Wondering why you do things the way you do? Need some support?
Come! This may be a turning time and tipping point for you!
Living Waters Contemplative Life Center at Tippecanoe Presbyterian Church
and The Healing Space on Main join together to present:
"Family Systems Work From A Soul Perspective"
We Welcome Back As Our guides: Ron Anderson and Gerlinde Gelina on Saturday November 6th from 9:30am - 3:30pm.
Family Constellation Group Therapy is a healing process that helps to release the flow of energy through the generations so that love moves forward in families. “Learn how it helps heal families who hurt. See how it works to restore love. Experience how it can transform your life and your family.”
$45 Donation requested….or your best offering! Your presence matters! Please bring your own lunch. Liquid refreshment provided throughout the day. Please arrive to register and enjoy a cup of coffee at 9am.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED.. SPACES STILL AVAILABLE .. CALL: 414-481-4680
Hosted at Tippecanoe Presbyterian Church 125 W. Saveland Avenue in the Bayview Area of Milwaukee. To know more about our hosts, check out…thehealingspaceonmain.com and tippechurch.org, lwclc.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- Kids Community Clothing Exchange
- Join the Cudahy Cogs Team for UPAF Remembering Carl Koch
- Cudahy Post Office Asks Residents to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Two Complimentary Seminars: Facility and Extended Care, Medicare Basics at the Cudahy Family Library
- Taijiquan Exercise Classes at the Cudahy Family Libray
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies