It's hard to determine when to step in – when they need your help. And then there's the question of what to do and who to go to for what? The burden these and other questions put on family members can be overwhelming as our parent often becomes harder to deal with and we want to care for them with love and caring. Here are a few things you will take away from this free workshop:
- Knowledge of the phases of dementia elderly people often experience
- Knowing when they need further help and support
- Determining the best living arrangements
- Dealing with guilt
- Taking care of your parent's/spouse's needs in a loving way, while taking care of yourself?
Register for this free workshop to be held October 26, 2010, 6:30-8:30 PM at the St. Ann's Center for Intergenerational Care in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Seating is limited so registration is required.
The Center for Life Transitions, Inc. is a non-profit organization that helps individuals plan for elder care and career transitions. We assist people struggling at a "crossroad" in their personal, professional and spiritual lives through counseling and workshops, in Wisconsin and New Jersey. Call (908) 203-0088 or visit
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors