It's hard to determine when to step in – when they need your help. And then there's the question of what to do and who to go to for what? The burden these and other questions put on family members can be overwhelming as our parent often becomes harder to deal with and we want to care for them with love and caring. Here are a few things you will take away from this free workshop:
- Knowledge of the phases of dementia elderly people often experience
- Knowing when they need further help and support
- Determining the best living arrangements
- Dealing with guilt
- Taking care of your parent's/spouse's needs in a loving way, while taking care of yourself?
Register for this free workshop to be held October 26, 2010, 6:30-8:30 PM at the St. Ann's Center for Intergenerational Care in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Seating is limited so registration is required.
The Center for Life Transitions, Inc. is a non-profit organization that helps individuals plan for elder care and career transitions. We assist people struggling at a "crossroad" in their personal, professional and spiritual lives through counseling and workshops, in Wisconsin and New Jersey. Call (908) 203-0088 or visit
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry