Cudahy War Memorial
Will host a dinner for all who wish to attend to honor our Cudahy Veterans
Our Cudahy Veteran of the year is EUGENE "Geno" SCHLECHT from Gregs True Vaule
The Dinner will be on NOV 7 2010 "You must Have A Ticket"
The Dinner will be at the Knights Of Columbus Hall
732 Badger Avenue in South Milwaukee
Social from Noon to 1 pm - Dinner at 1 pm sharp
After Dinner Awards - followed by a Dance
Tickets are $20.00 donation with Dinner - Soda & Beer
We will also give away a 40" flat screen TV
Cudahy War Memorial President
Butch Miller @ 414-762-2860
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd