Cudahy War Memorial
Will host a dinner for all who wish to attend to honor our Cudahy Veterans
Our Cudahy Veteran of the year is EUGENE "Geno" SCHLECHT from Gregs True Vaule
The Dinner will be on NOV 7 2010 "You must Have A Ticket"
The Dinner will be at the Knights Of Columbus Hall
732 Badger Avenue in South Milwaukee
Social from Noon to 1 pm - Dinner at 1 pm sharp
After Dinner Awards - followed by a Dance
Tickets are $20.00 donation with Dinner - Soda & Beer
We will also give away a 40" flat screen TV
Cudahy War Memorial President
Butch Miller @ 414-762-2860
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status
- Zombie Walk