Cudahy War Memorial
Will host a dinner for all who wish to attend to honor our Cudahy Veterans
Our Cudahy Veteran of the year is EUGENE "Geno" SCHLECHT from Gregs True Vaule
The Dinner will be on NOV 7 2010 "You must Have A Ticket"
The Dinner will be at the Knights Of Columbus Hall
732 Badger Avenue in South Milwaukee
Social from Noon to 1 pm - Dinner at 1 pm sharp
After Dinner Awards - followed by a Dance
Tickets are $20.00 donation with Dinner - Soda & Beer
We will also give away a 40" flat screen TV
Cudahy War Memorial President
Butch Miller @ 414-762-2860
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th