Cudahy War Memorial
Will host a dinner for all who wish to attend to honor our Cudahy Veterans
Our Cudahy Veteran of the year is EUGENE "Geno" SCHLECHT from Gregs True Vaule
The Dinner will be on NOV 7 2010 "You must Have A Ticket"
The Dinner will be at the Knights Of Columbus Hall
732 Badger Avenue in South Milwaukee
Social from Noon to 1 pm - Dinner at 1 pm sharp
After Dinner Awards - followed by a Dance
Tickets are $20.00 donation with Dinner - Soda & Beer
We will also give away a 40" flat screen TV
Cudahy War Memorial President
Butch Miller @ 414-762-2860
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bike Donations Needed
- New South Shore Masters Swimming Program
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee