Cudahy War Memorial
Will host a dinner for all who wish to attend to honor our Cudahy Veterans
Our Cudahy Veteran of the year is EUGENE "Geno" SCHLECHT from Gregs True Vaule
The Dinner will be on NOV 7 2010 "You must Have A Ticket"
The Dinner will be at the Knights Of Columbus Hall
732 Badger Avenue in South Milwaukee
Social from Noon to 1 pm - Dinner at 1 pm sharp
After Dinner Awards - followed by a Dance
Tickets are $20.00 donation with Dinner - Soda & Beer
We will also give away a 40" flat screen TV
Cudahy War Memorial President
Butch Miller @ 414-762-2860
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- “Exploring Entrepreneurship” presented by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th