A 45-year-old Cudahy man was cited for assault for allegedly biting his 49-year-old brother in the arm Feb. 14 in their apartment after the brother went to get a beer, and the 45-year-old demaded he stop.
According to the Cudahy police report:
The two men were in their apartment on East Grange Avenue when the older brother wen to the refrigerator to get a beer just after 6 p.m. Feb. 14.
When the older brother went to get a beer, the younger brother "began to yell at him, demanding he stop drinking," then threw a lit cigarette at him. When the cigarette missed, his brother bit him.
The younger brother told police, "I bit him in the arm because I don't want him drinking anymore." The older brother told police his brother "is intolerant of any drinking within the house."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after argument with his girlfriend turns violent
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- Locals have until end of May to examine or claim historical documents from St. Joseph's, Holy Family and St. Frederick
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- JB’s on 41 Offering Free Bowling to Kids All Summer Long for Fifth Year
- Police Report: April 28