A 45-year-old Cudahy man was cited for assault for allegedly biting his 49-year-old brother in the arm Feb. 14 in their apartment after the brother went to get a beer, and the 45-year-old demaded he stop.
According to the Cudahy police report:
The two men were in their apartment on East Grange Avenue when the older brother wen to the refrigerator to get a beer just after 6 p.m. Feb. 14.
When the older brother went to get a beer, the younger brother "began to yell at him, demanding he stop drinking," then threw a lit cigarette at him. When the cigarette missed, his brother bit him.
The younger brother told police, "I bit him in the arm because I don't want him drinking anymore." The older brother told police his brother "is intolerant of any drinking within the house."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue (1)
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015 (1)
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015