· About $1,000 in copper piping was found to have been stolen from a vacant, foreclosed house in the 3600 block of East Holmes Avenue around 7:30 p.m. June 4. The piping could have been stolen at any time between May 20 and June 4.
· A $100 mountain bike was stolen from the basement storage area of an apartment building in the 5700 block of South Packard Avenue, sometime between 3 p.m. May 23 and 2 p.m. June 2.
· A 14-year-old boy was arrested for theft after he stole a $200 electronic reader from a teacher at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, around 10:30 a.m. May 29. The reader was recovered two days later and returned to its owner undamaged. The theft occurred the day that the student had returned to school after a three-day suspension for stealing another student's cellphone.
· A $400 laptop computer, a $345 camcorder and a $60 bracelet were stolen from an apartment in the 2900 block of East Edgerton Avenue sometime between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. May 30. The victim suspects the items were taken by guests to his residence that he let stay there while he was gone.
· A $50 fire pit was stolen from the backyard of a residence in the 3700 block of East Edgerton Avenue sometime between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. May 31.
· About $250 in damages was done on the ignition mechanism of an unlocked car parked in the lot in the 3000 block of East Grange Avenue, sometime between 5:30 p.m. May 31 and 2 p.m. June 1, during a suspected attempt to steal the car.
· A wallet was stolen from an unlocked car parked in a lot in the 5500 block of South O'Brien Avenue around 4:30 p.m. June 3. The wallet contained a debit card, a Social Security card, a driver's license and other cards.
· A temporary license plate was stolen from a car while it was parked in the 3700 block of East Squire Avenue, sometime between 10 p.m. June 3 and 6:30 a.m. June 4.
· A 32-year-old Racine man was arrested for three outstanding warrants in Kenosha during a traffic stop in the 3000 block of East Layton Avenue, around 6:30 p.m. June 1. During a search of the vehicle, police found a metal grinder with what they suspected was marijuana residue, and the man admitted to smoking marijuana earlier in the day. The warrants for the man included a possession of narcotics felony, a bail jumping felony and a lesser possession charge. The man was pulled over for having windows that were tinted beyond the legal limit.
· A 48-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of drugs during a traffic stop for speeding at Packard and Edgerton avenues, around 10 p.m. June 4. Police searched the man and found 18 grams of marijuana, half of a gram of cocaine and a hydrocodone pill in his pocket. The man was also cited for speeding and driving without proof of insurance before he was handed over to South Milwaukee police for a warrant with that department.
· A 22-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for drunken driving during a traffic stop in the 4500 block of South Nicholson Avenue, around 3 a.m. May 24, after he failed to obey a stop sign. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.15.
· A 26-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving during a traffic stop at Pennsylvania and College avenues, around 3:30 a.m. May 26, after police saw her deviate from her lane multiple times. The woman's BAC was 0.18.
· A 31-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, in the 3200 block of East Layton Avenue around 3:30 a.m. May 29. The woman was stopped after another driver called police to tell them that the woman was driving with a flat tire and was shooting a stream of sparks behind the car. The woman said that she had been driving with the flat for about two miles, despite having a spare and tools with which to change the tire in her trunk. The woman's BAC was 0.14.
· Two Cudahy brothers, a 49-year-old and a 44-year-old, were cited for disorderly conduct after they had a loud, but nonviolent, argument outside of a residence in the 2900 block of East Grange Avenue, around 1:30 p.m. May 30.
· A 27-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he charged at a woman in order to threaten her, at the clubhouse of an apartment complex in the 2600 block of East Edgerton Avenue, around 5 p.m. June 5. The incident occurred while the man and the woman's daughter were spending time together and the woman told her daughter to come home and insulted the man in the process.
· Stereo equipment valued at $1,300 and about $50 of tools were stolen from a vehicle parked in a residential parking lot in the 4500 block of Whitnall Avenue, sometime between 4:30 and 7 a.m. May 31. No damage was reported to the car itself.
· A 28-year-old St. Francis man was arrested criminal damage to property, trespassing and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit after he was spotted loitering in a residential parking lot in the 4400 block of South Whitnall Avenue around 5 a.m. June 6. A witness said the man was attempting to pry open the window of a car with a pocket knife he had concealed in his pants, but he was unable to enter the car before he was caught. Police found dry paint chips from the car on the knife.
· A box of tools was stolen from a locked residential garage in the 1400 block of Rawson Avenue. The burglary was discovered around 5 p.m. June 1, but the incident could have occurred anytime in the preceding week while the victim was gone.
· A residence in the 700 block of Madison Avenue was entered and a 17-inch computer screen, a laptop computer and an e-reader, collectively valued at $450, were stolen from inside, sometime between 4 and 8 p.m. June 6.
· A man shoplifted about $40 of merchandise from Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave., around 4 p.m. June 1. Security footage captured the incident, but no arrests have been made.
· A 26-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for shoplifting a $20 bottle of vodka at Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., around 9 a.m. June 2.
· A 69-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for shoplifting a $4 package of scouring pads at Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., around 9 a.m. June 3.
· A large, $150 clock was discovered to have been stolen from outside Greg's Soup-er Desserts, 1015 Milwaukee Ave., around 11 a.m. June 4.
· An 18-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for shoplifting a $16 bottle of rum at Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., around 5:30 p.m. June 4.
· Valueless papers were stolen from an unlocked car while it was parked in the 600 block of Manistique Avenue sometime between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. June 4.
· A 23-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for shoplifting abottle of rum at Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., around 3 p.m. June 5.
· A $200 unlocked bike was stolen from a bike rack in the 800 block of 15th Avenue, sometime between 4:30 and 8:15 p.m. June 5.
· A GPS device and other items collectively valued at $500 were stolen from an unlocked car sometime between 11 p.m. June 6 and 5:30 a.m. June 7, while the car was parked in the 500 block of Southtowne Drive.
· A bucket of tools, two tennis rackets and miscellaneous papers valued at $155 were stolen from an unlocked car parked in the 200 block of St. Sylvester Drive, sometime between 4 p.m. June 6 and 6:30 a.m. June 7.
· Two speakers and an amplifier were stolen from an unlocked car parked in the 300 block of Southtowne Drive, sometime between 10 p.m. June 6 and 11 a.m. June 7.
· A window was found broken and a piece of wood siding torn off the west wall of Wulff Lodge in Grant Park, 215 Lake Drive. The damage could have occurred anytime between 6 p.m. May 31 and 1 p.m. June 3, when the damage was discovered. The window and the siding will cost about $400 to repair.
· A vacant house was broken into on the 3700 block of South Chicago Avenue. Noise was heard in the house around 11:30 a.m. June 3, but door could have been broken in anytime in the preceding week. Apart from $150 of damage to the door, no damage was reported, nor was there anything reported missing.
· The door of a vacant residence in the 1100 block of Marshall Avenue was found broken in around 11 a.m. June 5. Police did not see evidence that anything had been taken.
· A car was broken into while it was parked in the 300 block of Southtowne Drive, sometime during the evening of June 6 or the morning of June 7. The owner reported that the contents of the car had been sifted through, but nothing taken.
· A 46-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct and trespassing after he drove his truck onto private property in the 1100 block of Blake Avenue around 1 p.m. June 1, and vulgarly rebuffed the owner when he was asked to leave.
· A 22-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after he was found with a marijuana pipe at BP gas station, 2318 10th Ave., around 2 a.m. June 2.
· A South Milwaukee man was pelted with rocks by a passing car while he was riding his bike near Chicago and Sycamore avenues, around 10:30 p.m. June 3. The man was not injured, and he reported no damage to his bike.
· A 24-year-old Cudahy man was arrested on a city bus at 10th and Milwaukee avenues around 9 p.m. June 5, after police were tipped off that the man had drunkenly threatened someone with a gun and had gotten on the bus. The small 9mm pistol turned out to have been stolen from a car parked in the 900 block of Madison Avenue. It was valued at $350. The man had a BAC of 0.19.
· South Milwaukee police responded to four domestic incidents between June 1 and 7.
- South Shore police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 7, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 31, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 24, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 17, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 10, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 3, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 25, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 18, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue