· A window was broken at a home in the 3700 block of East Pulaski Avenue between Nov. 24 and 27, in an apparent burglary attempt. The resident, however, told police nothing was missing.
· Police are investigating the burglary of a home in the 3800 block of East Whittaker Avenue the morning of Nov. 25. Items taken included a safe with $2,000 in cash, four watches with a combined value of $2,450, a Smith & Wesson semiautomatic pistol, and a men's gold necklace and bracelet valued at $1,500. Entry was apparently gained by breaking a basement window.
· A 2005 Chevrolet valued at $4,000 was taken from an underground parking space in the 6000 block of South Buckhorn Avenue at 2:46 a.m. Nov. 14.
· A dozen 32-pound propane tanks, valued at $500 apiece, were taken from DHL, 6120 S. Ace Industrial Drive, the weekend of Nov. 16-18.
· A resident of the 2700 block of East Holmes Avenue reported two personal checks were stolen and cashed for $100 apiece, and cashed Nov. 21 and 23. Police are continuing to investigate.
· A 2004 Honda motorcycle was stolen from outside Astro Tool and Die, 5201 Whitnall Ave., the weekend of Nov. 23-25. The motorcycle was locked to a utility pole, but the lock was broken. The motorcycle was next to a "for sale" sign, and the owners were seeking $2,000 from a buyer.
· A 30-year-old South Milwaukee woman faces retail theft charges after allegedly taking three bottles of liquor and other items with a combined value of $148 from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at 12:55 p.m. Nov. 26.
· A bin containing $1,000 of power tools was taken from the back end of a pickup truck parked in the 5900 block of South Barland Avenue overnight Nov. 26 or 27.
· An unknown male rummaged through a Jeep parked in the 3500 block of East Bottsford Avenue. According to a surveillance video, the male entered the Jeep at 2:11 a.m. Nov. 28, then attempted to enter another vehicle, but fled after an alarm went off.
· Police are investigating a theft from an unlocked minivan parked in the 3000 block of East Holmes Avenue overnight Dec. 1 or 2. Power tools valued at $500, binoculars and ammunition for a hunting rifle were taken.
· A 35-year-old Cudahy man was charged with battery, strangulation and suffocation, false imprisonment and criminal damage to property after an incident at his apartment in the 3600 block of East Barnard Avenue the evening of Nov. 27. According to police reports, the man and his former girlfriend, a 35-year-old Lake Geneva woman, went to his apartment after drinking at a Cudahy bar, when he choked her, threw her against a wall, and broke her cellphone in half when she tried to call her mother.
· A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman faces a charge of possessing narcotic drugs, while a 25-year-old Milwaukee man faces charges of possessing drug paraphernalia and retail theft after an incident at 2:33 p.m. Nov. 27 at Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave. According to police reports, the man spent nearly 30 minutes in a restroom while the woman picked up a prescription. "Both appeared to be under the influence of intoxicants," and wandered through the store. The man was stopped after taking a Starbucks drink and attempting to leave without paying. The woman had heroin in her possession and said she had purchased $20 worth from a man she met at a service station in St. Francis.
· A 37-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated after he was driving southbound in northbound lanes of the 6200 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 2:16 a.m. Nov. 28. His blood alcohol content was 0.14.
· A 34-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for operating while intoxicated after police found him passed out behind the wheel with the engine running while his pickup truck was parked in a traffic lane in the 4900 block of South Whitnall Avenue at 3:39 a.m. Nov. 28. His preliminary breath test registered a BAC of 0.15.
· Police are investigating an incident Nov. 26 where a tire on a car driven by a 17-year-old female student was slashed in the parking lot at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive. The tire was believed to be slashed between 5 and 9:30 p.m., during cheerleading practice.
· A 65-year-old Milwaukee man reported his pickup truck bed cover was scratched between 7:15 and 9 a.m. Dec. 2, while parked at the YMCA, 3244 E. College Ave. Damage was estimated at $150.
· A 21-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while impaired, operating after revocation and failure to control vehicle after he crashed his car into a utility pole in the 5100 block of South Whitnall Avenue at 1:09 a.m. Nov. 16. The man stated he had taken "a bunch of Ambien" before driving. Due to injuries to his legs and ankle, officers could not conduct field sobriety tests. South Whirnall Avenue was closed for approximately 12 hours to permit repairs to power lines.
· Cudahy police responded to two domestic violence incidents between Nov. 29 and Dec. 6.
· A resident of the 4000 block of South Kinnickinnic Avenue reported oxycodone and other medications were taken from his apartment between 9 p.m. and midnight Nov. 29.
· A 50-year-old Cudahy man was charged with misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct after an incident at 3:23 p.m. Nov. 22 outside the Layton Mart Shopping Center in the 3000 block of East Layton Avenue. According to police reports he pulled the hair of his mother, a 79-year-old Cudahy woman, and hit her three times. The man denied pulling his mother's hair, said he didn't remember hitting her, and said she "nags, nags, nags" him. "She can get so upset." His blood alcohol content was 0.25.
· A 59-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated, driving too fast for conditions and hit and run after he collided with a Yellow Cab at 10:54 p.m. Nov. 27 at the Lake Parkway interchange with East Howard Avenue. His BAC was 0.10.
· A $4,000 coin collection was taken from a home in the 900 block of Emerson Avenue and reported to police Nov. 29.
· A $6,000 watch, $347 in miscellaneous jewelry and prescription medications were missing after a break-in at a home in the 1400 block of Madison Avenue was reported Dec. 4.
· A package with items valued at $62 was stolen from outside an apartment in the 3000 block of Fifth Avenue between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. Nov. 30, after it was delivered by the Postal Service.
· A woman's purse, containing a driver's license, Social Security card and some medications, was taken at about 8 a.m. Nov. 30 after the owner left it in a shopping cart outside Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
· An unknown female drove away from Falcon Fuel, 3403 S. Chicago Ave., at 2:49 p.m. Nov. 30, after pumping $42 of gasoline and not paying.
· An undetermined quantity of merchandise, including candy, was taken from Dollar Tree, 3107 S. Chicago Ave., at 2:21 p.m. Dec. 3.
· A male seventh-grader at South Milwaukee Middle School, 1001 15th Ave., was cited for theft and suspended for a day for stealing an item of food in the lunch line Dec. 5. According to police reports, he had stolen food items several times previously.
· A car driven by a 68-year-old South Milwaukee man was struck by a car driven by a 42-year-old South Milwaukee woman at 2:38 p.m. Dec. 1 in the parking lot at Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave.
· A 32-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for failure to yield after an accident at 2:29 p.m. Dec. 4 at 12th and Milwaukee avenues. She had pulled out in front of an eastbound vehicle on Milwaukee Avenue.
· A tire on a truck parked in the 1400 block of Madison Avenue was tampered with sometime Dec. 1. The driver reported the tire fell off later that day while he was driving in Oak Creek.
· A windshield on a vehicle parked behind Sahagian's Auto Body, 1115 College Ave., was reported smashed on Dec. 5.
· A 15-year-old girl was arrested for disorderly conduct at 3:03 p.m. Nov. 30 after breaking items in her home in the 1500 block of Marion Avenue.
· A 33-year-old South Milwaukee man was charged with disorderly conduct and obstructing after allegedly threatening patrons with a gun at Spirits Tavern, 922 Milwaukee Ave., at about 5 p.m. Dec. 1. The man was found and subdued by officers shortly afterward in an alley behind the 900 block of Monroe Avenue.
· A Cudahy man was warned Dec. 3 that he would be arrested for trespassing if he returned to Walmart, 222 N. Chicago Ave. According to police reports, the man had been harassing a female employee at the store.
· A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after urinating in public outside Powers on 10th, 1815 10th Ave., at 8:33 p.m. Dec. 4.
· South Milwaukee police responded to six domestic violence incidents between Nov. 27 and Dec. 5.
- South Shore police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 7, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 31, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 24, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 17, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 10, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 3, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 25, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 18, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue