A 35-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia during a search near Nicholson and Underwood avenues about 10:30 p.m. July 28.
A 47-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 6100 block of South Lake Drive about 12:10 a.m. July 22. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.15.
A 23-year-old Kenosha woman was arrested for drunken driving in the 4600 block of South Kingan Avenue about 2:30 a.m. July 28. The woman's BAC was 0.18.
Windows were reported broken at Holy Family Church, 3776 E. Hammond Ave., about 9 a.m. July 30.
A 44-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after she was acting in a profane, harassing and unreasonably loud manner toward people in an apartment complex in the 5700 block of South Packard Avenue about midnight July 30.
New reports unavailable
Nearly $1,600 of property was reported stolen or damaged in the 800 block of Marquette Avenue between 11:20 a.m. and 4 p.m. on July 27.
A reported $140 of property was stolen or damaged in the 1300 block of Missouri Avenue on Aug. 1.
An unknown amount of junk and metal was taken from the 800 block of Monroe Avenue at about 1:45 p.m. July 27. The caller reported seeing a maroon truck enter and exiting the backyard of the property.
A resident reported that her bottle of oxycodone pills was taken at the corner of 12th and Marquette avenues about 7:25 p.m. Aug. 1.
A 47-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving after being stopped for suspended plates at 3 a.m. July 28 at the corner of 15th and Monroe avenues. The man's BAC was 0.29.
A 51-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 1600 block of Missouri Avenue around 1:45 a.m. July 29. His BAC was 0.12. His passenger, a 52-year-old South Milwaukee woman, was arrested for obstruction, booked and later released.
A caller reported seeing a black Jeep hit a parked car in the 2300 block of 10th Avenue before leaving southbound on Ninth Avenue about 8:45 a.m. Aug. 1. The hit and run caused an estimated $800 in damage.
A Cudahy man reported being rear-ended at Chicago and Blake avenues at 3:15 p.m. Aug. 1 while waiting in a line of cars at the intersection. The woman who rear-ended him later admitted to police over the phone that she had been following him too closely and that she does not have insurance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17
- Police report: March 3