Freshman Taylor Gradinjan ran 45th for Cudahy’s best finish in the WIAA Division 2 sectional at Tendick Park on Oct. 25. Gradinjan ran the 4,000-meter course in 17 minutes 44.58 seconds.
The top two teams and first five individuals who are not members of a qualifying team run at state.
Cudahy tied for 10th with St. Thomas More in the 11-school field with 289 points. Wisconsin Lutheran won with 47.
Junior Jessica Kramer ran 56th (18:31.82), sophomore Cortney Wesela 61st (18:50.36), sophomore Jessica Chavarin 67th (19:22.27) and freshman Ashley Plachinski 77th (20:58.77).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (11)
- Geocaching is a free, easy activity in any community (7)
- Longing for good biking all year round? It's here
- Flying high (9)
- Man escapes drug sting after trip to hospital (7)
- Special feature: Firefighters train to handle situations involving one of their own (5)
- Taking a big leap (8)