Arnold K. “Arnie” Ness Jr. of Cudahy died Sept. 25, 2008, at age 38.
He is survived by his mother, June Ness Martin; siblings, Debbie, Wayne, Rick, Diane (Joe), Nancy (George), Trudy, Tim, Chris and Sherri; fiancée, Anni Cary; other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his father, Arnold Kenneth Ness.
Funeral service was Sept. 30.
Schramka-Nero Funeral Home handled the arrangements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Area high school students recognized in Junior Achievement challenge
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (11)
- Geocaching is a free, easy activity in any community (7)
- Longing for good biking all year round? It's here
- Flying high (9)
- Man escapes drug sting after trip to hospital (7)
- Special feature: Firefighters train to handle situations involving one of their own (5)
- Taking a big leap (8)