A 19-year-old man shot to death at a house party in Cudahy was identified by police Monday as David Opalinski.
Two men were arrested in connection with the shooting, which was reported shortly before 1:30 a.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of E. Barnard Ave., police said.
Police said they will seek charges of first-degree intentional homicide and possession of a firearm by a felon against a 19-year-old man, and second-degree recklessly endangering safety against a 21-year-old man.
Both men were in the Milwaukee County jail Monday night.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Cudahy police at (414) 769-2260 Ext. 0.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore NOW claims a second in state newspaper contest (3)
- Teff Gymnasium forever (3)
- Geocaching is a free, easy activity in any community (7)
- Longing for good biking all year round? It's here
- Flying high (7)
- Man escapes drug sting after trip to hospital (7)
- Special feature: Firefighters train to handle situations involving one of their own (5)
- Taking a big leap (8)
- Wind turbine further empowers MATC program in Oak Creek (7)
- Oak Creek fights its emerald enemy