A 19-year-old Cudahy man faces charges of battery and criminal damage to property after he threatened his cousin over the cousin's relationship with his ex-girlfriend Feb. 6 and 7.
According to the Cudahy police report:
The 19-year-old had been threatening his 21-year-old cousin over the cousin's relationship with the 19-year-old's ex-girlfriend.
The 19-year-old attacked his cousin with a hammer outside the ex-girlfriend's home in the 3700 block of East Morris Avenue on Feb. 6.
The 21-year-old was hospitalized at St. Luke’s South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive, and the 19-year-old allegedly found his car parked outside, and did $1,250 worth of damage shortly after midnight Feb. 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after argument with his girlfriend turns violent
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- Locals have until end of May to examine or claim historical documents from St. Joseph's, Holy Family and St. Frederick
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- JB’s on 41 Offering Free Bowling to Kids All Summer Long for Fifth Year
- Police Report: April 28