• A utility trailer was taken from its storage space in the 5000 block of South Packard Avenue between 8 p.m. May 8 and 9 p.m. May 11. Loss is estimated at $900.
• A cell phone, valued at $150, was reported taken from the girls locker room at Cudahy High School, 4950 Lake Drive at 12:30 p.m. May 12.
• A camera, a digital media player and blue jeans were taken from the girls locker room at Cudahy High School, 4950 Lake Drive, at 11:15 a.m. May 13. Loss is estimated at $365.
• A wallet containing $235 and another wallet containing $60 were taken from lockers at the YMCA, 3244 E. College Ave., at 12:30 p.m. May 13.
• A wooden bench was taken from the front yard of a home in the 3600 block of Edgerton Avenue between 4 p.m. May 15 and 9:30 a.m. May 16. Loss is estimated at $40.
• A vending machine was reported damaged at the Tiny Bubbles Laundromat, 2912 E. Grange Ave., at 10 a.m. May 15. A 2-inch hole was melted in the display cover. Damage is estimated at $100.
• A 17-year-old boy was cited for disorderly conduct after threatening another boy at Cudahy High School, 4950 Lake Drive, at 9:30 a.m. May 15.
• Police made four arrests related to domestic violence.
• The Fire Department responded to nine fire and 23 service calls.
• A 30-year-old woman was cited for shoplifting from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 6:45 p.m. May 13. The recovered groceries were valued at $93.
• Police made one domestic violence arrest and an arrest for disorderly conduct.
• The Fire Department responded to four fire and 20 service calls.
• A television and a small refrigerator were taken from the Albanian Community Center, 904 Monroe Ave., between 4 p.m. May 14 and 5 p.m. May 15. Loss is estimated at $100.
• A laptop was taken from a locked office in the United Methodist Church, 1327 Marshall Ave., sometime between 4:30 p.m. May 15 and 7:45 a.m. May 17. Loss is estimated at $250.
• A PlayStation 3 and several DVDs were taken from a home in the 800 block of Lakeview Avenue between 2:30 p.m. and 11:40 p.m. on May 17. A loss estimate was not available.
• A stereo, a disc changer and a stereo remote control were reported taken from a locked vehicle in the 1600 block of Rawson Avenue at 5:30 a.m. May 15. Loss and damage is estimated at $1,640.
• An 18-year-old Appleton man was arrested for drunken driving in the 1000 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 2:30 a.m. May 16. He drove onto the curb and sidewalk when he made a right hand turn from 10th Avenue. His blood-alcohol content was 0.19.
• A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for third drunken-driving offense at 9 p.m. May 16. He was stopped after making an illegal U-turn. His BAC was 0.16.
• A hit and run of a vehicle parked in the 400 block of Montana Avenue was reported at 4:30 p.m. May 15. Damage is estimated at $400.
• Two vehicles' windows were shattered by a pellet gun between 6 a.m. May 16 and noon May 17. Damage is estimated at $300 for the vehicle parked in the 200 block of 15th Avenue. The other vehicle, parked in the 900 block of 15th Avenue, has an estimated damage of $150.
• The rear windows of two vehicles were vandalized in the 1400 block of Marquette Avenue between 9:30 p.m. May 16 and 7:40 p.m. May 17. Loss is estimated at $150 for one car and $100 for the other.
• A vehicle's window was reported smashed in the 1800 block of 15th Avenue at 12:46 a.m. May 17.
• Police made three arrests related to domestic violence.
• The Fire Department responded to five fire and 34 service calls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17
- Police report: March 3
- Police report: Feb. 24
- Police report: Feb. 17
- Police report: Feb. 10
- Police report: Feb. 3
- Police report: Jan. 27
- Police report: Jan. 20
- Police report: Jan. 13
- Police report: Jan. 6
- Police report: Dec. 27
- Police Report: Dec. 20
- Police report: Dec. 15
- Police Report: Dec. 8
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- Police report: Nov. 18
- Police Report: Nov. 11
- Police Report: Nov. 4