A 25-year-old Milwaukee man was shot in the leg after an incident outside a Cudahy tavern early Sunday.
Cudahy police received a report of the shooting about 3:24 a.m. in the parking lot of a tavern in the 4800 block of S. Whitnall Ave.
Bar patrons administered first-aid until help arrived, police said. The victim was taken to Froedtert Hospital. He was shot in the left leg, and the wound did not appear to be life-threatening, according to police.
The shooting followed an incident in the bar involving the victim and two male suspects. Multiple shots were fired outside the tavern, police said. The suspects fled before police arrived.
The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department and the St. Francis Police Department assisted Cudahy officers. The investigation is continuing.
Anyone with information is asked to call Cudahy police at (414) 769-2260, Ext. 524.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after argument with his girlfriend turns violent
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- Locals have until end of May to examine or claim historical documents from St. Joseph's, Holy Family and St. Frederick
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- JB’s on 41 Offering Free Bowling to Kids All Summer Long for Fifth Year
- Police Report: April 28