Voters will be casting ballots in school board races in the April 7 election. CudahyNOW.com has everything you need to know to make a decision in the upcoming races.
Below is the list of candidates in contested school races in Cudahy. Incumbent candidates are designated with "(i)" next to their names. Unless otherwise noted, there is one open seat in each race listed.
Staff stories from the newsrooms of Cudahy NOW and the Journal Sentinel
Four vie for two Cudahy School Board seats (March 26)
Polling places (Feb. 12)
Special election will decide who serves 4th District (Jan. 15)
Incumbents face two challengers (Jan. 8)
Write-in candidate enters 4th District aldermanic race (Jan. 1)
Letters to the editor of Cudahy NOW
Stanaszek eager to serve another School Board term (April 2)
Bob Grams best bet for School Board (March 26)
Voters have choice for fiscal responsibility (March 19)
Cudahy School Board (2 seats)
• Frank Stanaszek (i), 3929 E. Bottsford Ave., (414) 481-6482
• Gail Schacht (i), 2521 E. Dale Ave., (414) 481-3463, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bob Grams, 3009 E. Holmes Ave., (414) 482-2018
• Kevin Kavanaugh, 3949 E. Mallory Ave., (414) 744-8089, email@example.com
All polling locations are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. If you're not sure where to vote, visit Cudahy's Web site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 6, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014