· A 36-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for retail theft after taking an $8.99 razor from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., at midnight July 16.
· A 22-year-old resident was cited for battery and disorderly conduct at 12:39 a.m. July 14 after allegedly pouring hydrogen peroxide on a 25-year-old Milwaukee man, hitting him with a broomstick and breaking a window on his car. The woman told police she was angry the man was using drugs in her apartment. He was cited for possessing drug paraphernalia.
· A 30-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for drunken driving at 10:20 p.m. July 10 in the 6200 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.16.
· A 33-year-old St. Francis man was cited for drunken driving in the 3400 block of East Layton Avenue, before being stopped in St. Francis at 2:41 a.m. July 12. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.14.
· A 50-year-old Greenfield man was cited for operating while intoxicated in the 3600 block of East Somers Avenue at 11:49 p.m. July 12, after police responded to reports he was threatening a woman. The man refused to do a breath test. According to police reports, he has eight previous OWI convictions.
· A 36-year-old resident was arrested for criminal damage to property and domestic violence related disorderly conduct after destroying the front door of his residence and threatening his 30-year-old girlfriend just after 7 p.m. July 15.
· A 50-year-old homeless woman was cited for disorderly conduct after she was found sleeping in the hallway of an apartment building in the 5700 block of South Packard Avenue at 9:35 a.m. July 12. Police reports described her as "highly intoxicated."
· A 46-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for disorderly conduct after an incident at 4:41 p.m. July 12. According to police reports, the woman went to a Cudahy home, demanded to see a 38-year-old woman, and told that woman's son "I am going to find your mom and beat her ass." According to police reports, the 46-year-old woman was warned in May against making threats. Police reported these events started when the husband of the older woman "was caught having an affair with" the younger woman.
· Police are investigating the robbery of a 29-year-old St. Francis woman at 12:59 a.m. July 12. According to police reports, a man with a knife threatened her in the 2700 block of East Layton Avenue and took $100.
· Police are investigating theft of two prescriptions from an apartment in the 4100 block of South Lake Drive sometime between July 1 and 3.
· A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for theft and trespassing after taking six packages of energy drinks, with combined value of $83.94, from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 3:53 p.m. July 8.
· Graffiti was found July 11 on a pedestrian bridge over the Lake Parkway. Damage was estimated at $50.
· A South Milwaukee man was arrested for burglary and his wife was arrested for receiving stolen property after more than $1,200 worth of power tools were taken from a garage in the 700 block of Milwaukee Avenue between July 10 and 12. Police recovered some of the tools from the couple's home after a search warrant was obtained and executed.
· A resident of the 100 block of Lake Drive reported a bicycle valued at $50 was taken from his unlocked garage the afternoon of July 13.
· A resident of the 900 block of Marquette Avenue reported $700 worth of audio equipment was taken from his car overnight July 6 or 7.
· A Milwaukee resident reported a $200 pair of prescription sunglasses, $30 in cash and miscellaneous items were taken from his unlocked car between 10 and 11:15 a.m. July 9 while he visited Grant Park.
· Police are investigating theft of a Milwaukee woman's purse between 1:30 and 4:15 p.m. July 13 while she visited Grant Park. According to police reports, a debit card taken from the purse was fraudulently used in Milwaukee.
· A resident of the 900 block of Marquette Avenue reported a bicycle valued at $150 was taken from her unlocked garage between noon July 15 and 5 p.m. July 16.
· A 17-year-old South Milwaukee male was cited for battery and criminal damage to property after incidents in the evening of July 13. According to police reports, the male punched his girlfriend and broke a window on her car. The male was also cited for battery, disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property in Cudahy after the altercation resumed at a gas station.
· A 36-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 11:25 p.m. July 11 in the 500 block of Madison Avenue. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.15.
· Two windows were smashed with rocks and a shed door was damaged at Papa Luigi's II, 1919 12th Ave., over the weekend of July 11-14. Total damage was estimated at $1,350.
· A rock was thrown through the rear door of San Fong restaurant, 2941 S. Chicago Ave., just after 6 p.m. July 15. Damage was estimated at $500.
· Police responded to four domestic violence incidents between July 11 and 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14
- Police Report: March 17