A Cudahy man was cited for criminal damage to property, battery and disorderly conduct after a fight in which he allegedly choked his girlfriend and threw a sewer grate at her car May 1.
According to the Cudahy police report:
The 20-year-old Cudahy man and his girlfriend were allegedly driving in the woman's car when an argument became violent just past midnight May 1 near the 3500 block of East Barnard Avenue.
The man allegedly choked her, left the car, then smashed windows and threw a sewer grate at the car, which tore off the front bumper.
Police said the incident "caused a huge disturbance and woke numerous residents."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after argument with his girlfriend turns violent
- South Shore Police Report: May 12