Locals have until end of May to examine or claim historical documents from St. Joseph's, Holy Family and St. Frederick
A collection of historical documents including marriage licenses, sacramental certificates, death notices, and others will be available to the public until May 31 at Nativity of the Lord Parish's offices at 4611 S Kirkwood Avenue in Cudahy.
The Archdiocese of Milwaukee does not require the church to keep the documents since they are contained within written registries, and they are being offered to the public as a courtesy.
Anyone interested in the documents may contact Mary at Nativity of the Lord Parish between 1-3 p.m. on Mondays, 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesdays, or Wednesdays from 1-3:30 p.m. Arrangements may be made by calling (414) 744-6622 during those same hours.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue (1)
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015 (1)
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015