· Two unidentified males in their mid-20s stole three bottles of liquor from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S, Packard Ave., at 2:15 p.m. Feb. 2. Combined value of the liquor was $91.
· All four wheels were taken off a car parked behind a home in the 3700 block of East Plankinton Avenue overnight Feb. 5 or 6. Value of the stolen wheels, tires and rims was estimated at $1,470.
· A 40-year-old South Milwaukee woman reported her cellphone was stolen between 8:45 and 9 p.m. Feb. 6 at Speedway, 4944 S. Packard Ave. The woman told police she placed the phone on a counter and forgot it when leaving. The phone, valued at $300, was gone when she returned shortly afterwards.
· A 37-year-old St. Francis man was cited for retail theft after taking two packages of breathing strips from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., at 11 a.m. Feb. 7. The breathing strip packages were valued at $5.99 each.
· A 19-year-old Cudahy man faces charges of battery and criminal damage to property after incidents Feb. 6 and 7. According to police reports, the 19-year-old had been threatening his 21-year-old cousin over the cousin's relationship with the 19-year-old's ex-girlfriend. The 19-year-old attacked his cousin with a hammer outside the ex-girlfriend's home in the 3700 block of East Morris Avenue on Feb. 6. The 21-year-old was hospitalized at St. Luke's South Shore Hospital, 5900 S. Lake Drive, and the 19-year-old allegedly found his car parked outside, and did $1,250 worth of damage shortly after midnight Feb. 7.
· A 36-year-old Cudahy woman and a 27-year-old Milwaukee woman were both cited for disorderly conduct after a fight at 3:55 p.m. Feb. 11 in a parking lot outside apartments in the 6100 block of South Packard Avenue. According to police reports, both women have been involved with the same man.
· A 44-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited Feb. 12 for possession of synthetic marijuana with intent to sell. The man owns Falcon Fuel, 2400 E. College Ave. According to police reports, investigators for the state on Jan. 31 also discovered cigarettes offered for sale at Falcon Fuel without Wisconsin tax stamps.
· A 40-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana and crack cocaine after being stopped on the entrance ramp for the Lake Parkway at East Edgerton Avenue at 3:55 a.m. Feb. 9. Her blood alcohol content was 0.21.
· A 62-year-old Cudahy woman reported her purse was stolen from a shopping cart at Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., just before 5 p.m. Feb. 3. Purse contents included a $145 money order, $15 in cash, a driver's license and a cellphone valued at $100.
· A 24-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for retail theft after taking a box of crackers, valued at $44, from Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 4:22 p.m. Jan. 29.
· A 49-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for theft after taking two containers of Muscle Milk, valued at $8, from Speedway, 3102 S. Chicago Ave., at 9:05 p.m. Feb. 8. According to police reports, the man attempted to pay with a debit card, which was rejected. Police said the man "believed he was entitled to the items and left the gas station without paying. (He) seemed confused as to what happened with his debit card." The man was captured shortly afterwards behind a nearby store.
· A 41-year-old Oak Creek woman was cited for operating while intoxicated at 1:51 a.m. Feb. 6 at the corner of 10th and Madison avenues after she was seen driving erratically. Her BAC was 0.26.
· A 47-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for operating while intoxicated at 10:22 p.m. Feb. 9 at the corner of Sixth and Milwaukee avenues. Police had been notified that the man was drunk and disorderly at Eighth and Milwaukee avenues. His BAC was 0.20.
· A 32-year-old South Milwaukee man was cited for hit and run, operating after suspension and operating while intoxicated, third offense, at 8:43 p.m. Feb. 11. According to police reports, the man was driving westbound in the 700 block of Madison Avenue, and his pickup struck a car double-parked outside a home. The driver of the car and two friends pursued the truck and found it parked in the 1900 block of 17th Avenue. The pickup driver had a BAC of 0.22.
· A city-owned front-end loader, driven by a 67-year-old man, struck a parked SUV in the 1900 block of Ninth Avenue at 11:08 a.m. Feb. 12. According to police reports, the man was clearing snow at the intersection of Ninth and Monroe avenues when he backed into the SUV.
· A resident of the 500 block of Madison Avenue had her parked car struck by a hit-and-run driver overnight Feb. 12 or 13.
· Two drivers in the 800 block of Columbia Avenue collided at 3:15 p.m. Feb. 13. According to police reports, both drivers were backing out of driveways on opposite sides of the street, and neither saw the other.
· A 26-year-old South Milwaukee woman was cited for criminal damage to property after allegedly breaking a window at an apartment in the 900 block of Manitoba Avenue shortly before noon Feb. 7. According to police reports, the woman had had several disputes with the building manager, whose window was broken. Damage was estimated at $70.
· South Milwaukee police responded to two domestic violence incidents between Feb. 7 and 13.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: March 19, 2015
- South Shore police report: March 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 26, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 19, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 12, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 29, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 22, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 15, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 1, 2015
- South Shore police report: Dec. 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: Dec. 4, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 6, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014