· Police are reviewing the disappearance of more than $2,000 of tools from a garage in the 4600 block of South Packard Ave. The victim reported the apparent theft Oct. 18, but was not sure exactly when the tools were taken. There was no sign of forced entry to the garage.
· A 28-year-old man and 35-year-old woman were cited for theft after allegedly taking $36 of groceries the evening of Oct. 20 from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave. The pair was found Oct. 21 at an apartment in the 5700 block of South Packard Avenue. The woman, listed as a Milwaukee resident, said she was hungry and trying to provide food for herself and the man, who listed a Germantown address. She said they were homeless and staying with a friend at the Packard Avenue apartment.
· A 32-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for theft after allegedly shoplifting $20 of hair conditioner from Walgreens, 3201 E. Layton Ave., just past 2 p.m. Oct. 24.
· Two male students at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight in a classroom at 2:25 p.m. Oct. 15. The fight began a 16-year-old student demanded that a 17-year-old student repay a $5 debt. The fight was broken up by principal Christopher Haeger. Both students were suspended for three days.
· A 17-year-old male student at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, was cited for battery after he allegedly attacked another male student in a hallway Oct. 17. According to police reports, the 17-year-old said his girlfriend, also a Cudahy High student, was irritated by threatening comments from the other male student. The 17-year-old told police he confronted the second student at about 1:15 p.m. outside the cafeteria, body slammed him and punched him several times before walking away. Neither student required medical attention.
· A 40-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for drunken driving after an accident around 12:20 a.m. in the 3000 block of East Adams Avenue. According to police reports, the man's truck struck a parked car before hitting a tree. The car sustained extensive rear end damage. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.25.
· During early morning hours Oct. 20, an unknown person threw a pumpkin through the rear window of a car parked in the 3400 block of East Whittaker Avenue. Damage was estimated at $200.
· A 25-year-old Cudahy woman and a 27-year-old Milwaukee man were cited for disorderly conduct after police received a complaint about a couple having sex in the hallway of an apartment building at 3800 E. Edgerton Ave. at 4:54 a.m. Oct. 17. The complainant said he was alerted to activity when his dog began barking. The Milwaukee man said the couple was "just making out," and were in the hallway because "there were children in the apartment and they did not want to do that in front of them." The woman said she is temporarily staying at a friend's apartment in the building.
· A 32-year-old Cudahy woman was found in possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 1:43 p.m. Oct. 18 in the 4700 block of Sourth Nicholson Avenue. The woman, a passenger, told police the paraphernalia was used to inject heroin, and that she had been addicted to heroin for four years. She was arrested on a warrant from Franklin. The driver, a 40-year-old South Milwaukee woman, was cited for operating after suspension and operating without insurance.
· A 19-year-old Cudahy man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:29 p.m. Oct. 19, after a traffic stop for a defective headlamp. His minivan was pursued to the parking lot of Taco Bell, 112 N. Chicago Ave., South Milwaukee. A citation for a defective headlamp was also issued.
· A garage fire in the 3600 block of East Pulaski Avenue broke out about 4 a.m. Oct. 20, causing several homes on the south side of the street to be evacuated. A 2011 Jeep Wrangler in the burned garage was destroyed, and the house incurred an undetermined amount of damage. The two other homes nearest to the burned garage each sustained at least $10,000 in damage.
· Cudahy police responded to three domestic violence incidents between Oct. 19 and Oct. 25.
· Police are investigating an attempted break-in between Oct. 11 and 13 at a home in the 4400 block of South Iowa Avenue. Damage was estimated at $200.
· A 46-year-old South Milwaukee man and a 25-year-old St. Francis man were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight around 8 p.m. Oct. 12 in the parking lot of Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave. According to police reports, the South Milwaukee man owed the St. Francis man $490 on football bets and was refusing to pay.
· Sometime between Oct. 18 and 21, unknown persons spray-painted graffiti onto two picnic tables at Milton Vretenar Park, 4224 S. Kirkwood Ave. Damage was estimated at $100.
· St. Francis police responded to one domestic violence incident between Oct. 19 and Oct. 25.
· An unlocked bicycle valued at $50 was taken from behind a home in the 400 block of Marion Avenue overnight Oct. 17 or 18.
· A 2000 Oldsmobile valued at $2,000 was reported stolen early Oct. 18 from a driveway in the 1800 block of Rawson Avenue.
· A 17-year-old South Milwaukee male was cited for theft and underage drinking after he shoplifted a bottle of vodka, valued at $29, from Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., at 8:51 p.m. Oct. 18.
· A 28-year-old Oak Creek woman reported her purse, which contained $700 in cash, was stolen in the early morning hours Oct. 20 from Spirits, 922 Milwaukee Ave.
· Two picnic tables were reported stolen Oct. 22 from outside an empty service station at 1715 10th Ave.
· A small animal trap was taken from a yard in the 1800 block of Missouri Avenue overnight Oct. 22 or 23.
· A former resident of an apartment in the 3400 block of South Chicago Avenue reported Oct. 23 that her television set and an air conditioner were taken from her apartment sometime in October after she had moved out at the beginning of the month.
· A 33-year-old male driver was cited for operating while intoxicated at 1:25 a.m. Oct. 18 at the corner of Nicholson and Milwaukee avenues after he was observed traveling south in a northbound lane on 15th Avenue, rolling through a stop sign at 15th and Milwaukee avenues and exceeding the speed limit on Milwaukee. His BAC was 0.17.
· A driver was cited for inattentive driving and failure to yield right of way after a two-car collision at 8:20 a.m. Oct. 22 at 10th and Milwaukee avenues. His car, traveling westbound on Milwaukee, struck a car traveling southbound on 10th.
· A Milwaukee County Parks employee reported someone tried unsuccessfully to enter the women's rest room at the Area 5A pavilion in Grant Park overnight Oct. 22 or 23. There were small scrapes on the door around the lock.
· A 73-year-old woman found a bicycle Oct. 23 in the 1400 block of Milwaukee Avenue along Oak Creek. The bicycle was believed to be one of two stolen earlier this month from a yard about a block away.
· South Milwaukee police responded to nine domestic violence incidents between Oct. 18 and Oct. 23.
- South Shore police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: June 9, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: April 7, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 31, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 24, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 17, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 10, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: March 3, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 25, 2016 issue
- South Shore police report: Feb. 18, 2016 issue