A 35-year-old South Milwaukee woman and a 32-year-old South Milwaukee man were cited for disorderly conduct and a 23-year-old Cudahy man was cited for vandalism after a road rage incident after bananas and soda were thrown Sept. 17.
According to the Cudahy police report:
The South Milwaukee woman told officers that a passenger in a van driven by a 54-year-old Cudahy woman threw a large soda at her car that went through a window and hit her in the face while both vehicles were stopped at the end of the Lake Parkway at Pennsylvania and Edgerton avenues. She said an occupant of the van later threw an item at her vehicle that smashed her windshield.
The Cudahy man said that the South Milwaukee woman cursed at them and threw bananas at the van, at which point the South Milwaukee man threw the soda at the woman's car. He then said he "knew it was wrong, but it was funny." The Cudahy man admitted throwing an aerosol can at the South Milwaukee woman's windshield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after argument with his girlfriend turns violent
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- Locals have until end of May to examine or claim historical documents from St. Joseph's, Holy Family and St. Frederick
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- JB’s on 41 Offering Free Bowling to Kids All Summer Long for Fifth Year
- Police Report: April 28