To my neighbors of the 5th District, thank you for coming out to vote on April 2 your VOICE was heard and represented (34 percent) 293 of the votes cast for alderwoman in the 5th District.
The journey was challenging however very rewarding as I had a chance to get out and meet and talk with more of my neighbors of the 5th District. A special thank you to my husband, Randy, son, Brett, my family, friends and my supporters in the 5th District who donated to my campaign, put signs in your yards, helped distribute stickers and reminded others to vote and made the extra effort to vote for the "write-in."
Best wishes to the newly elected and re-elected members of our Common Council and our mayor.
I look forward to staying in touch with my new friends in the 5th District. To stay in touch I have provided us with a way to share information and our concerns. http://www.facebook.com/michele.friendsfifthdistrict and by email at email@example.com
Thank you again.
Michele St. Marie -Boelkow
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: July 30, 2015 issue (1)
- South Shore police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015 (1)
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015