A wooden fence was reported spray-painted with graffiti at a residence in the 5900 block of South Kingan Avenue about 2 p.m. Oct. 27.
A window of a building in the 5400 block of South Lake Drive was shot with a BB gun sometime between 10:30 a.m. Oct. 30 and 3 p.m. Oct. 31.
Several vehicles were reported damaged near the 3700 block of East Van Norman Avenue during the early morning hours of Nov. 1.
A vehicle window was reported smashed in the 5100 block of South Hately Avenue about 10 a.m. Nov. 1.
A 14-year-old Cudahy boy was arrested for disorderly conduct after his mother called police to report he was out of control and breaking things at their home in the 2600 block of East Holmes Avenue about 7:20 a.m. Nov. 6. The argument started after his mother tried to wake him up for school, but the boy said he was tired and didn't want to wake up.
A 41-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for battery after punching his wife three times in the back of the head at their residence in the 2700 block of East Adams Court shortly after midnight Nov. 10. The man apparently had been drinking all day, and when he returned home later in the evening they got into an argument about money and how he treats their son.
A video game system was stolen from a residence in the 3600 block of Rutland Avenue sometime between 7:45 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Nov. 5.
A 60-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for drunken driving in the 1900 block of East Howard Avenue about 6:40 p.m. Nov. 4. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.22.
A couch was damaged at The Landing, 4110 S. Lake Drive, sometime between 5 p.m. Nov. 8 and 10 a.m. Nov. 9.
A 14-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon after officials at St. Francis High School, 4225 South Lake Drive, found a 7-inch knife in his possession about 3 p.m. Nov. 5.
Police are searching for a 24-year-old Waukesha man who allegedly beat up his girlfriend in a parking lot in the 4600 block of South Whitnall Avenue about 5 p.m. Nov. 7. The two got into an argument after the man demanded money from the woman so he could buy drugs.
Damage to a garage door showed that someone tried to break into a garage in the 1400 block of Manitowoc Avenue during the early morning hours of Nov. 6.
A video game system and swords were reported stolen from a residence in the 1000 block of Milwaukee Avenue about 10:20 a.m. Nov. 3.
Copper pipe was reported stolen from a residence in the 1300 block of Michigan Avenue about 11 a.m. Nov. 3.
A box of condoms and a package of teeth whitening strips were reported stolen from a business in the 2900 block of South Chicago Avenue about 11 a.m. Nov. 3.
A bottle of oxycodone pills was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 2300 block of 10th Avenue about 10:15 a.m. Nov. 5.
A 48-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving near 13th and Michigan avenues about 2 a.m. Nov. 2. Her BAC was 0.18.
A van's window was reported smashed in the 1600 block of Minnesota Avenue about 3 p.m. Nov. 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- South Shore police report: Nov. 6, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 30, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12