No reports available.
A 1998 Honda Civic was reported stolen from Lakeshore Medical Clinic, 2000 E. Layton Ave., about 5 p.m. Oct. 18.
A bicycle was stolen from the 2500 block of East Bolivar Avenue sometime between 8 p.m. Oct. 19 and 9:30 a.m. Oct. 20.
A license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 3400 block of East Van Beck Avenue about 3:30 p.m. Oct. 21.
A 54-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for drunken driving near Kinnickinnic and Howard avenues about 9:30 p.m. Oct. 19. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.16.
A 40-pound cinder block was reported thrown through a vehicle's window in the 3500 block of East Tesch Avenue on Oct. 11. The vehicle's owner suspects his ex-girlfriend was responsible for the damage.
A stereo was stolen from a storage locker in the 2000 block of 10th Avenue before 3:30 p.m. Oct. 21. Loss is estimated at $250.
A South Milwaukee woman was arrested for taking a bottle of rum from a neighbor's apartment in the 800 block of Blake Avenue about 8:15 a.m. Oct. 23.
A home in the 1200 block of Madison Avenue was broken into before 7 a.m. Oct. 26. It was not immediately known if anything was taken.
A purse was stolen at Grant Park, 100 Hawthorne Ave., before 5:14 p.m. Oct. 21. Loss is estimated at $225.
A 33-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for battery after a fight in the 900 block of Madison Avenue about 1:15 a.m. Oct. 20.
A woman was arrested for drunken driving at 15th and Milwaukee avenues at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 19.
A woman was mailed a citation for inattentive driving after she drove into a 10-year-old child on a bike in the 1400 block of Rawson Avenue at 8:07 a.m. Oct. 22. The child was not seriously injured.
Bricks were thrown at a car in the 900 block of Milwaukee Avenue between 6:30 p.m. Oct. 21 and 10 a.m. Oct. 22. Damage is estimated at $2,000.
A vehicle drove over the Grant Park Golf Course, 100 Hawthorne Ave., near hole No. 1 the night of Oct. 24. Damage is estimated at $3,000.
A man was cited for disorderly conduct after fighting with his girlfriend in the 900 block of Monroe Avenue about 3:15 p.m. Oct. 20. Witnesses said he hit the woman, but she denied she had been struck.
A 15-year-old South Milwaukee boy was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 1300 block of Columbia Avenue at 1:45 a.m. Oct. 22.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14