A 41-year-old South Milwaukee man may have won a bet, but he also ended up with an arrest for lewd and lascivious behavior after allegedly running naked down a Cudahy street.
According to the Cudahy police report:
Neighbors had complained that a nude man was running in the street the evening of April 15.
When officers found the man, he was intoxicated and sitting at a picnic table wearing only socks and shoes in the 5500 block of O’Brien Avenue.
He told officers a friend had bet him $20 and a beer he would not run naked down the street.
His BAC was 0.36 and he was taken to St. Luke South Shore before being taken to the police department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- Man cited for battery after argument with his girlfriend turns violent
- South Shore Police Report: May 12