Four 15-inch aluminum auto rims valued at $400 were taken from salvaged cars stored at K&L Auto Body, 5083 S. Whitnall Ave., on Aug. 10-11.
Prescription eyeglasses, tools, a digital camera and a baby car seat valued at $455 were taken from a pickup truck parked in the 3700 block of East Martin Avenue between Aug. 19-20.
An inboard/outboard boat engine, marine flare gun and two rod and reel fishing poles valued at a combined amount of $2,700 were taken from a boat parked at Khone's Auto Body, 5139 S. Whitnall Ave., on Aug. 24.
A fish locator, trolling motor and a fishing pole with bait caster valued at $1,000 were taken from a boat parked in back of R&R Sports Fishing Hole, 3115 E. Layton Ave., on Aug. 24.
A metal window well grate valued at $400 was taken from Motion Plus Lanes, 3620 E. Carpenter Ave., on Aug. 29.
A 31-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for second degree sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl on Aug. 25 after he forced himself on her and touched her inappropriately.
A 20-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for second degree sexual assault on Aug. 25 for having intercourse with a 15-year-old Cudahy girl.
A 48-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for drunken driving, unsafe lane deviation and a seatbelt violation after striking two parked cars in the 4800 block of South Packard Avenue on Aug. 21.
A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession with intent to sell heroin in a parking lot in the 3400 block of East Layton Avenue on Sept. 1.
An entrance door valued at $500 was broken by a disgruntled customer leaving Radio Shack, 5807 S. Packard Ave., on Aug. 11.
One incident of domestic violence was reported to Cudahy police.
Twenty-four cartons of cigarettes and $50-$60 in change were taken during a break-in at the BP service station, 1700 W. Rawson Ave., on Sept. 10.
A GPS unit valued at $140 was taken from a utility van parked in the 1000 block of Elm Avenue on Sept. 2.
Two mountain bikes, a small engine, a wire dog kennel and two fluorescent lights valued at $240 were taken from a garage on the 1300 block of Rawson Avenue between Aug. 27 and Sept. 5. A 15-year-old South Milwaukee boy was subsequently arrested in connection with the theft.
An envelope containing $850 in cash was taken from the kitchen of a residence on the 700 block of North Chicago Avenue between Sept. 4-5.
An in-dash CD player valued at $300 was taken from an auto parked outside Grant Park Garage, 1523 N. Chicago Ave., between Sept. 9-10.
A truck parked on the 1400 block of Missouri Avenue was scratched, resulting in $200 damage on Sept. 6.
A 15-year-old South Milwaukee High School student was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia when he was found with a glass metal pipe in the bathroom of the school, 801 15th Ave., on Sept. 8.
Three cases of domestic violence were reported to South Milwaukee police.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21