League members shoot a round of trap at the Cudahy Sportsmen's Club. The club, located on the bluff overlooking Lake Michigan next to Sheridan Park, was founded in 1932 and is the last outdoor gun club in Milwaukee County.
Credit: Peter Zuzga
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Club President Tom Ahmad looks at the original membership roster at the Cudahy Sportsmen's Club.
League shooters fire a round of trap at the Cudahy Sportsmen's Club.
Robert Bloom takes aim at a clay pigeon.
Robert Bloom fires at the trap.
Jeff Liegler, of Cudahy, left, and Pat Connor, of Cedarburg, wait to shoot a round of trap.
A club member absorbs the recoil of his shotgun as he takes a shot.
Shot flies from a member's rifle on the range.
A club member lowers his shotgun after breaking a clay pigeon.
A clay pigeon shatters over Lake Michigan.
Robert Bloom, center, stands at the ready as he shoots a round of trap.
Shotguns rest in a rack as shooters wait their turn on the range.
The Cudahy Sportsman's Club, opened in 1932, is last outdoor gun range in Milwaukee County.
| Contact Us
| Subscription Services
© 2013, Journal Sentinel Inc. All rights reserved.
Powered by Clickability.
Produced and Managed by Journal Interactive.