Welcome to the Cudahy School District blog. Read positive stories about the students and staff in the Cudahy School District. Stay on top of events and activities in the Cudahy schools. Learn about current school-related information.
January 15 & 16, 2009 for Girls Grades 1—8
For several years, the Cudahy Poms have been entertaining and supporting Cudahy Athletics. We are inviting girls gr 1– 8 to spend 2 afternoons of fun with us at our annual Winter Pom Clinic! Each group will learn a routine to be performed during half-time at the Varsity Basketball Game.
- Pixie Poms Gr. 1—3
- Jr. Poms Gr. 4—5
- Afternoon Intensive Gr. 6—8
Clinic Schedule: at Cudahy High School, 4950 S Lake Dr.
Thursday, Jan. 15 4:30 pm—6:30 pm (Cudahy High School cafeteria)
Friday, Jan. 16, 4:30 pm—7:30 pm Clinic
7:30 pm Varsity Basketball Game
- two practice clinics to experience how the Cudahy Poms practice, with performance tips
- receive proper instruction in pom basics, age-appropriate dance, leaps, turns, kicks, choreography
- Cudahy Pom Clinic tee shirt and 2 rooter poms
- a picture with the Varsity Poms
- a snack provided on Thursday and dinner provided on Friday (drink, sandwich, chips, cookie)
Your child should wear gym shoes and black or gray shorts
Registrations must be received by the end of the school day on Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Late registrations will not be accepted.
$25 Resident / $50 Non-Resident
includes a tee shirt, please choose a shirt size on the registration form
Questions can be directed to Coach Allison at 414-294-2700, ext. 3011