Welcome to the Cudahy School District blog. Read positive stories about the students and staff in the Cudahy School District. Stay on top of events and activities in the Cudahy schools. Learn about current school-related information.
On September 17, Cudahy High School will hold the interactive presentation Making it Count for incoming freshman. The Making High School Count presentation tells first-semester high school freshmen how to recognize their potential for future success and how to make the most of their high school experience.
In this presentation, students learn that the choices they make as early as freshman year can impact their opportunities upon graduation.
- Learn tips for a successful transition into high school.
- Realize the importance of grades to achieve current and future goals.
- Learn test-taking strategies, which enable them to get better grades.
- Develop important skills through active involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Learn study skills to make their study time more effective.
For more information about this event, go the the Cudahy High School Calendar.