Welcome to the Cudahy School District blog. Read positive stories about the students and staff in the Cudahy School District. Stay on top of events and activities in the Cudahy schools. Learn about current school-related information.
Cheer the Cudahy Girls Varsity Basketball Team to victory alongside the Cudahy Varsity Cheer Team. Perfect for any age and skill set. Come learn and experience the fun that happens on the sidelines: the spirit, cheers, dances, stunts, jumps, tumbling and energy!!! The girls will cheer at the game on Tuesday, Feb. 22 against Racine Case at Cudahy High School. Meet at 6:45 pm for 7:30 pm game and perform at halftime.
Deadline to Register: Jan. 4
January 11, 18, 25; February 1, 8, 15, 22
K-4—gr. 3 5:00 pm — 6:00 pm
grades 4—8 6:00 pm — 7:00 pm
Kosciuszko Elementary, 5252 S Kirkwood Ave in cafeteria 4903 S. Lake Drive, Cudahy
Game: MEET at 6:45 pm at CHS
Tuesday, February 22
Cudahy vs Racine Case game at 7:30 pm
at Cudahy High School field house gym
Each participant will receive:
- Practices to learn crowd participation cheers, jumps, sideline dance & stunts
- Cudahy Cheer Tee Shirt to wear at Friday’s game
- Cheer cheek tattoo and hair ribbon to wear at Friday’s game, just like the Varsity Cheerleaders
- A photo with the 2010-2011 Cudahy Varsity Cheer Team
- Cheer on game day! Cheer on the football field along with the Varsity Cheerleaders for the first two quarters of the Cudahy Varsity Football Game against Brown Deer
All participants should wear tennis shoes and sports clothing for the clinics. On Game Day, wear purple, yellow or black shorts or sweatpants along with the provided Cudahy Cheer Tee Shirt, Hair Ribbon, and Cheek Tattoo.
$25 Resident and $20 for each additional family member
$50 Non-Resident and $40 for each additional family member
Jessica Mlinar and Amber Kitchens, Varsity Cheer Coaches and the 2010-2011 Cudahy Varsity Cheer Team
For more information, see the 2011 Winter/Spring Guide or contact the Cudahy Recreation Department (414) 294-7435.
Registration Form (in Word format)