Last week, I received emails and messages from several parents in the district concerning the possible elimination of competitive marching the Cudahy High School Band program. Plus I read a flurry of posts on Facebook. At the time, I seriously knew very little about the subject. (Well, I still don't know that much!) I was never in band. My youngest son is a 5th grade percussionist but not yet near the high school programs. However, I have certainly seen and read the passion of parents, students, and alumni in the district and I have learned, to a general degree, the pros and cons of competitive marching.
I learned about this music scholarship from my husband, who was told by my son's music teacher.
I'm about tell a story about the benefit of having the GPS feature on a cell phone. The cell phones in our house all have this feature - really for no other reason than I am a fan of iPhones. iPhones (and most Androids I believe) have GPS.
I just noticed this now. (Well actually, I believe this was brought up to me in the past but I didn't fully understand.) I shop at Amazon all the time, so I love this.
- Cudahy-St Francis Interfaith Program For The Elderly
- Cudahy Family Library Endowment Fund Inc
- Project Concern Of Cudahy-St Francis Inc
- Cudahy Sports Boosters Inc (Baseball, Softball)
- Cudahy-St Francis Little Baseball Association Inc
- Pioneer Drum And Bugle Corps Inc
- Leslyn-Ettes Baton Twirling Corps Inc
- Nativity Of The Lord Congregation
- St John Ev Lutheran Church & Cdc & Dev Ctr
- PTA Wisconsin Lincoln School
- PTA Wisconsin Je Jones PTA