I am an Ultra-Conservative, Alpha-Male, True Authentic Leader, Type "C" Personality, who is very active in my community; whether it is donating time, clothes or money for Project Concern or going to Common Council meetings and voicing my opinions. As a blogger, I intend to provide a different viewpoint "The way I see it!" on various world, national and local issues with a few helpful tips & tidbits sprinkled in.
It was request that I do a monthly review of the most looked at topics I wrote. I will run down the top 10 and give a small overview of each. This is now my second full month doing this. In my first month, I had 7838 viewings as of 30 days looking at my items. I don’t know how that compares to others, but I am very happy! My hope is to post a new item everyday around dinnertime.
One person told me that he didn’t look over to the right and see I posted more the once that day for a few days. He stated that he didn’t remember reading that post. I will try not to do that too often.
Some of these have an unfair advantage because they are older and have had the chance to be looked at longer. By far, the shorter time Wal-Mart articles have more people view them quicker. Many people still want to hear about Wal-Mart from both sides of the issue.
People keep emailing me offline in private and that is good. I would like people to start making comments. The South Shore viewers don’t seem to want to publicly comment, by how many private emails I get vs. the comments feature used.
1. The Metra and Cudahy Station – I talked about the KRM rail that is proposed to link up with Chicago’s Metra and how we are going to pay for it. I will have part II later this month called Metra II Derailed – ROAD AND RAIL; Merge Ahead - Why NOT Rail
2. Illegal Aliens in Cudahy – I talked about my emails to the city and a response from Cudahy’s judge.
3. What is a Comprehensive Master Plan? – I try to inform people to what is a Master Plan that every city has and what has been done in Cudahy.
4. Elderly Man Dies After Being Run Over – This was a fake story I did to show a possible out come of not having a sidewalk on Whitnall Ave. I will do more stories and the next one is titled Sidewalk II – No Talk, Means No Walk
5. We are one-step closer to a Wal-Mart – I talk about how I feel the Plan Commission vote will go and why.
6. Has the Genie already been let out of the bottle? – I talk about the possible Eminent Domain the city may use to take over two Cudahy Bars.
7. A True Rant and Rave – I talk about how I see the silence from the city officials and what is not acceptable. I think the title scared a few people from not viewing.
8. Who is Against the Cudahy Wal-Mart? – I draw out a profile of the people in Cudahy who are against the Wal-Mart. I have plenty of new Wal-Mart posts coming and an email from one of those against the Wal-Mart that fits the profile.
9. Wal-Mart...It's NOT just going to go away – I talk about Wal-Mart and the Mayor with an email from a supporter and a few articles and links.
10.A Comment, A Reflection, A Thought – I talk about what a citizen said to me at one of the meetings at city hall and how we need to show some support for the Mayor.
Thank you to all of you that have been reading my posts. I hope we all can have our voices heard and have a cause and effect. I am very grateful for all of the emails, both for and against. Keep them coming. I will never sell you out and give your personal info out. My word is golden and my honor is real!