I am an Ultra-Conservative, Alpha-Male, True Authentic Leader, Type "C" Personality, who is very active in my community; whether it is donating time, clothes or money for Project Concern or going to Common Council meetings and voicing my opinions. As a blogger, I intend to provide a different viewpoint "The way I see it!" on various world, national and local issues with a few helpful tips & tidbits sprinkled in.
Public Works Meeting General Information
Event: Public Works
Overview: Regular meeting
Date: October 24, 2011 (Monday)
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: 5050 S Lake Drive
Cudahy WI 53110
OFFICIAL NOTICE AND AGENDA FOR A MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS OF THE CITY OF CUDAHY, WI TO BE HELD
AT THE CUDAHY MUNICIPAL BUILDING, 5050 SOUTH LAKE DRIVE, CUDAHY, WI ON
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 6:30 PM
Reading of the proper open meeting statement
Approval of the Minutes of the September 12, 2011 Meeting.
1. Discussion & Appropriate Action regarding the drainage improvement alternatives to the Knezic Property @ 2606 E. Carpenter Avenue.
2. Discussion & Appropriate Action regarding the recommendation to award the 2011-2012 Parking Lot & Sidewalk Snow Removal Contract.
3. Discussion & Appropriate Action regarding the recommendation to award the 2011-2012 Alley Snow Plowing & Ice Control Contract
4. Discussion & Appropriate Action regarding the Department of Public Works 2012 Operating Budget Alternatives to include the implementation of an increase in the garbage fee, limiting services, contracting out for services and hiring of seasonal winter employees to meet budget constraints and minimum service levels.
5. Discussion & Appropriate Action regarding the implementing of a dumping fee at the City’s Transfer Station.
6. Discussion & Appropriate Action regarding the approval of the Storm Water Utility Budget
7. Discussion & Appropriate Action regarding the approval of the Sanitary Sewer Budget
8. Discussion & Appropriate Action regarding the Recycling Budget
9. Project Updates
10. Committee Requests for future agenda items.
Chairman, Board of Public Works
cc: Aldermen, Mayor, Clerk, City Attorney, Board Members, Director of Public Works, Press and Posting
NOTE: Please RSVP to Clerk’s office (769-2204) if you cannot attend the meeting.
Upon reasonable notice, a good faith effort will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals to participate in public meetings, who have a qualifying disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Requests should be made as far in advance as possible, preferably a minimum of 48 hours. For additional information, or to request this service, contact the Cudahy City Clerk at 414-769-2204 (FAX 769-2257). The meeting room is wheelchair accessible from the west entrance on S. Lake Drive.